"I DON'T CARE" & their cousin "I DON'T KNOW"
I hate THOSE words when strung together and coming from DH's mouth
They are used too frequently, and answer just about any question that is asked of him.
"What would you like for dinner?" - "I don't care"
"Would you like for me to get you anything from the store?" - "I don't care"
"What do you want to do tonight/this weekend?" - "I don't know"
"Do you want me to do __________ (fill in the blank)?" - "I don't care"
and so on and so on...............
Don't leave everything up to me, because if you do, you won't always like the results! Plus, leaving everything up to me means you shouldn't complain about the choice I make, yet you will anyway, cause it's not what you want
I honestly may have those three little words inscribed on his tombstone, they come out of his mouth almost as often as "Do you want some sex?" And that my friends, is another blog for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment