Friday, February 8, 2013

Reality is.......

I am my biggest road block and enemy.

  It's a hard thing to admit to myself.  I've been home almost 3 weeks, and have accomplished NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I started out w/ the best of plans.  I sat down room by room & wrote down everything that needs to be done in each room.  It's detailed and broken down into small jobs. (Mostly)

I wrote all of these motivational things and guidelines about getting it done like:

Do a little everyday.
Any progress is still progress
Don't get mad at yourself if you don't see results quickly
Reward yourself w/ an outing or a "craft day"

and the biggie:

You are doing this for you not for anyone else

And yet, here I sit in a house that's just as bad as it was when I started this endeavor.
Yes, I'm whining a little, but I'm being honest too.  I am stopping myself from being happy.  Why? That's really what I need to know, cause if I can figure that out, then maybe, just maybe I can start making progress towards that happy.  I need that "spark" to get going, but I think it's buried somewhere underneath all of this mess.  Stay tuned.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment